- House~109m2, Land Area~2750m2
- This uniqe property on Hvar island offers complete privacy for your family and friends.Complete peace and tranquility, but also ideal for parties for friends without disturbing neighbors, because there is no neighbor around
- House located on a secluded location on the highest peak of the island of Hvar, Saint Nicholas (626m). It consists of two bedrooms with the accompanying bathrooms on the upper floor and a kitchen, living room and bathroom on the ground floor. The surface area of the house is 64m2. For your refreshment and entertainment, there is a swimming pool (26m2) in front of the hose from which you can enjoy a breathtaking view of the Brač Channel, the island of Brač and Makarska Riviera. In addition to numerous plants and fruit trees, there is a trampoline and a playhouse within the yard. There is garden furniture on the terrace in front of the house, as well as a gazebo with deck chairs by the pool
- Tavern (bowls field, horses and a donkey) is located approximately 200m from the house, as well as immortelle plantations and grape vine. From the house, you have a few minutes of climbing to the peak itself, where the chapel of St. Nicholas is located, offering a panoramic view of the sea and nearby islands
- The house is powered by solar energy and the use of electric appliances is limited. Drinking water is provided from the water tank. The house can be reached by three paths. Each is 5km long.