- LOCATION: CROATIA – DALMATIA – ISLAND OF HVAR – MRTINOVIK BAY
- SECTOR: HOTEL/APARTMENTS/VILLAS/RETAIL/TOURISM RESORT
- LAND AREA: 56 hectares
- BUILDABLE AREA: 18,8 hectares of buildable area
- Santo Resort is a project for construction tourist (hotel-apartment) resort on the island of Hvar. This investment will be developed in area that comprises of aproximately 560.000 m2 in the Mrtinovik Bay, Municipality Suduraj. For this purpose the mentioned land is pucrhased and rounded and combined. The process of purchasing and intergrating the land started in 2006. with companies.The mentioned land is with GUP ( General Urban Plan ), agreed with the spatial plan of the county
Splitsko-dalmatinska, Municipality of Suduraj and the Ministry of Physical Planning and Environment Croatia, declared as a building area – tourist destination T1 – T2 in May 2015.
With an urban plan (UPU) of Municipality Suduraj from April 2016. the purpose of the land vas
described in detail as well as conditions for the construction of tourist resort on the area of 188.000 m2. With the plan are also determined limits of maritime domain and created conditions for the design and construction of the following:
– Roads and complete infrastructure settlements
– Beach and beach facilities
– Mooring for boats and yachts
– Hotel 1 and Hotel 2
– Apartment complex, The settlement with the fairies
– Following sports , catering , commercial service centers
– Parks , walkways , etc .
- Currently, the project documentation of roads and entire infrastructure of resort is making in order to obtain building permits to start work. Part of the land is encumbered by a mortgage bank ( 114.000.m2 ), who was financing one of the previous investor to develop the project , and the rest of the land is free of any burden.
As we mentioned above, part of the investment concerns buildings that will be sold as villas,
apartments, hotel and aparthotel.
- The remaining investment is essentially concerned with the site
hotel facilities that will be run through management contracts with international companies and will chiefly be made up of spas, sports areas, dock, berths, beach, swimming area and restaurants. It is important to highilght that both residental and condo units will be managed directly by the operate
management. All development will be conducted and managed with great respect for the environment, the entire complex retaining a typical Mediterranean architecture¸ a key factor when engaging the international
market. All Designing and developing will be in accordance with EU standards. This is today and must remain so, even after the planned investment, a place of construed on a truly human scale, where guests can enjoy large spaces for their outdoor recreation, away from the stress of modern life.
- For more detailed information, feasibility studies and videos, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Price at request