- Apartment ~ 100m2
- Terrace~ 12m2
- A unique apartment with a stunning view of the ancient walls of the Emperor Diocletian and the Cathedral of St. Domnius
- It consists of a spacious living room and kitchen, main bedroom and smaller bedroom on the first floor, toilet-bathroom, high windows and many antique stone in the interior
- The apartment is a unique offer in the city of Split because of its position but also the decoration, and the amazing terrace where you will surely enjoy
- MICRO LOCATION~The Silver Gate~Porta orientalis is their Roman name. These gates were used to enter the palace from the east towards the west, through the main street, decumanus, all the way to the Iron Gate and to Pjaca, the central city square. The Silver Gate was more modest in its decorations than the Golden one, and it was closed from the Middle Ages till 1952, only to be thoroughly reconstructed during the destruction of the Baroque church Dušica. On each side of the gate the remains of the octagonal towers are visible, hence making it easy to imagine the beauty of the construction and the strength of the control over the entrances from the north, east and west. Entering through those gates the passersby, even today, have the opportunity to walk the original ancient pavement on decumanus, walked also, so many years ago, by the Diocletians subjects.Silver Gate has recently enriched its history with the greatest event for all the Split Catholics, when in the year 2000 Pope John Paul II passed through them admiring the beauty of St Domniuses Cathedral where he later prayed.
- Historical Complex of Split with the Palace of Diocletian is protected by UNESCO~The ruins of Diocletian’s Palace, built between the late 3rd and the early 4th centuries A.D., can be found throughout the city. The cathedral was built in the Middle Ages, reusing materials from the ancient mausoleum. Twelfth- and 13th-century Romanesque churches, medieval fortifications, 15th-century Gothic palaces and other palaces in Renaissance and Baroque style make up the rest of the protected area.