- Villa: 450m2, Land: 15.000 m2
- 4bedroom, 4 toilet-bathroom
- Villa Rokovi Dvori is situated on a property that is one of the best examples of rural stone architecture in Croatia. It is situated in the North-Dalmatian hinterland and it provides privacy and tranquility for all guests. But still it is in a good position for daily excursions to the nearby town centers like Drnis or Sibenik or National Parks (Paklenica, North Velebit, Plitvice Lakes, Krka River).
- Originally, there were four abandoned houses that were renovated with the advice from experts for protection of historic monuments and with the sense for tradition and for the needs and wishes of a modern man. These houses are united and make one stone complex while preserving the original stone architecture
- On the ground floor there is the living room with fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom, 2 double bedrooms with bathroom and terrace
- On the first floor there are 2 double bedrooms with bathroom and terrace. In the underground area you will find a bar, a living space, billiard table, barbeque, bathroom and a sauna
- The garden with swimming pool and tennis court is surrounded by a stone wall
- Villa’s equipment: washing machine, air conditioning in all rooms, satellite LCD TV in all rooms, Hi-fi, DVD player, home cinema, hair dryer, iron, ironing board, barbeque, indoor fireplace, outdoor fireplace, garden furniture, ADSL Internet, billiard table, darts board, fully equipped kitchen – 4 gas cookers, oven, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, toaster, hood, coffee filter machine, microwave, mixer, kettle.